Join me in Chicago for David Horrigan’s annual “The e-Discovery State of the Union” session! It is a fast paced exploration of hot topics, usually in a game show format. I am looking forward to meeting peers, briefing with Relativity partners and generally getting the market pulse. Provider and peers wanting to brief me on their latest release or get my insight on their eDiscovery lifecycle can book remaining time shots on my calendar.
Since I rarely get to attend all the sessions I would like to, I want your take aways from the ones on Microsoft 365, legal holds, the new Relativity contracts, investigations and corporate metrics. Send me your notes and I will do my best to consolidate them into some pithy commentary.
Greg’s sessions of interest:
- From AI to Short Message e-Discovery: 2023 Case Law Update
- Saving the Data: In-House Teams vs. the Spoliation Menace
- Measure What Matters: Developing and Understanding In-House Metrics
- Innovating In-House: Leveraging Technology to Do More with Less
- Preserve and Protect with Legal Hold and Collect
- The 10th Annual Judicial Panel
- Unlocking Mobile Insights: Empowering Internal Investigations and e-Discovery in the Digital Age
- Boost Your Investment: Transform Data Management, eDiscovery & Investigations with Microsoft Purview
- The e-Discovery State of the Union
- Transforming AI-Powered Investigations
- The International Panel
- Leverage AI to Accelerate Data Breach Responses in RelativityOne
- Triggered! Making Relativity Data Breach Response Work For You
I hope to see many of you in the cooler weather. As always, reach out for a Good Karma call!
Greg Buckles wants your feedback, questions or project inquiries at Greg@eDJGroupInc.com. Book a free 15 minute ‘Good Karma’ call if he has availability. He solves problems and creates eDiscovery solutions for enterprise and law firm clients.
Greg’s blog perspectives are personal opinions and should not be interpreted as a professional judgment or advice. Greg is no longer an investigative journalist and all perspectives are based on best public information. Blog content is neither approved nor reviewed by any providers prior to being published. Do you want to share your own perspective? Greg is looking for practical, professional informative perspectives free of marketing fluff, hidden agendas or personal/product bias. Outside blogs will clearly indicate the author, company and any relevant affiliations.
Greg’s latest nature, art and diving photographs on Instagram.